We value you &
- Made from Supernatural Paper™
- Supernatural Paper™ is made of tree cellulose sourced from responsibly managed forests. Bonded with allergen-free & synthetic latex, the result is a paper that is durable, washable, and sustainable… supernatural, indeed. Our commitment to making our materials supernatural doesn't end there as a growing number of our products are also FSC®-certified (FSC® C153080).
- Responsibly and ethically manufactured
- Our partner factory where Supernatural Paper™ gets its start proudly complies with ISO 50001 standards. It is also highly water efficient with 93% of the water is returned to its source in as pure a state as it was extracted. The remaining 7% is lost to evaporation so it too finds its way back to its eco-system. Our partner factory where Supernatural Paper™ becomes a finished product complies with Sedex Members Ethical Trade standards and is regularly audited.
- Affordable sustainability
- Choosing sustainability doesn't have to break the bank. Social and environmental impact can only happen if more are able to participate. We continue to work hard to deliver our top-notch designs as affordably as possible. We want Out of the Woods to be for everyone. Save the planet, while you save a pretty penny!
The reviews are in
I love my new lunchbox! I’ve gotten a compliment on it every time I use it. It’s great quality!
I love the Walrus cooler and shopper bag. They both hold a lot of groceries, strong, durable, and super cute. I even received a complement at the grocery store on my bags. I will be ordering more.
Good quality, perfect for my food purchases , the bag keep the products cool and freeze
Very pleased with this cooler. Sturdy construction and heavy duty zipper. Really like that it opens up wide at the top...that was a main selling point for me. Outside pocket is very handy.
Very neat material, and I feel good about it. Great quality! I love bold colors and the look of these in neutrals make just as much of a statement. It's the structure and the visible construction on a rich classic neutral that makes it eye candy.
I carry my daily planner, monthly planner, books, markers around in the Iconic Shopper. It kind of looks loyal, stoic, and like it will trip anyone messing with me when they pass. In the mean time, it holds me together with it's proud construction, just so wrinkled feathers, and classic but selfless and complementary golden hour sand glow.
Wonderful durable goods- but nice to look at. Very strong - get lots of compliments on my tote.
I was in Hawaii a few years ago and bought one of your bags at Whole Foods in Kahala. Next time I went back they no longer carried them and I was bereft. But I figured out who made them (you!) and ordered a couple more for me and gave one to a friend. They're the perfect size for grocery shopping for me. I"ll add that it's not unusual for the checkout person to comment on them. Love them!
I got these bags for all 6 of my kids for Christmas. Everyone was thrilled and requested more styles. Thank you!
This cooler bag is so attractive and also just the right size, whether I'm grocery shopping or using for travel to keep items cold. The size is so convenient for multi use! I also appreciate that with my purchase, I am supporting the environmentally conscious vision and philosophy of this small business.
The perfect cooler for everything! It is compact but tall - which makes it able to hold a lot of stuff. It holds a 30oz Stanley with a straw sticking up perfectly. Worth the money!
I use this sleeve for my very large iPad Pro, and it fits with room to spare for additional art supplies. More importantly though, the sleeve looks great. It looks just as good as the black cork computer bag it goes inside, which cost me way more. The paper looks like a textured leather of some kind. It has a beautiful finish I expect usually at a higher price point. I have a few products now from Out of the Woods that I love, I look forward to what else they create!
Bags that always keep their cool, wherever they are
MADE FROM NATURE
Made from Supernatural Paper™ and designed to last
Because saving the planet shouldn't cost you the world
In Good Company